Founded in 2000, LINAGORA is now positioned as one of the leaders in French free software. We are present in six countries and have approximately one hundred clients. We develop innovative software and advise and support our clients in their efforts to implement open-source solutions.
The number of our products and plans is growing, so we are looking for talent in the R&D team.
Since 2000, we have been developing open source, so it is important for us to see people who share our philosophy, create high-quality code, be active in the community, and do their best to create a high-quality open-source alternative to the products of IT giants.
You will become part of the Twake Workplace team, this is an open-source digital workplace for enterprise and medium businesses, open-source analog for MS Team/Slack
Development stage: used by clients in on-premise format, availability for the B2C segment as SaaS is planned for February 2024.
The product is developed and supported by an international team based in France, Tunisia, and Vietnam, therefore we give preference to candidates from these countries. Paris, Tunis, Hanoi – welcome! But if you are confident in your abilities, then distance will not be a problem; we consider all resumes.
You are a Senior Frontend Developer familiar with developing modern applications using React.js or Vue.js. You do like to create beautiful custom UI components as well as using component libraries.
- Developing product landing pages and sites
- Develop reusable user interface components and front-end libraries in React.js
- Proactively analyze website performance and implement solutions for improvement
- Collaborate with architects, developers, business analysts, and marketing team
- 5+ years of experience building applications with any reactive framework
- Experience developing in React.js or Vue.js
- Experience working with one of the visualization libraries: PixiJS, Three.js, Konva, Paper.js, p5.js
- Solid work experience using component-based development on the client side
A plus will be
- Deep knowledge of creating standards-compliant, cross-browser, mobile-compatible front-end code with responsive design
- Experience developing pages with no-code tools like Webflow, Wix, Readymag, Tilda
- UI/UX design skills
- Knowledge of server-side
- focus on quality results, not on process
- ability to work in an international team with different cultural traditions
- a self-starter who is excited to solve many technical challenges relentlessly
- interest in the entire product being developed, understanding that it is you who daily creates a product that helps people automate routine business processes
- you need to have as your goal the creation of a first-class product that is chosen by users for its convenience and simplicity
- you are ready to be active and develop the open source community and participate in specialized conferences
QUESTIONS ET RÉPONSES SUR L’OFFRE
Caractéristiques de l'emploi
|Expertise, Fonctions au siège